Monday, July 4, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The MONDAY Bonus Holiday Meme


Cheers to all of us thieves!



1. If the moon were to be mistaken for a celebrity, who would it be?


2. What's a ghost to you?
Something that lives in my past that sneaks up on me once in a while.

3. If you had to do anything with your sworn enemy, what would it be?
Stab-a-thon

4. Oh no, Marge Simpson got kidnapped by aliens! What do you say to the aliens to get her back?
Bleep glarb bleeb leege. (Alien for "She doesn't exist.  Take Britney Spears instead")

5. Have you ever had lunch together with your neighbor?
No but when we first moved in my neighbor cooked us an awesome dinner and brought it over to us.

6. If you had to pick your own personal theme song, what would it be?
Cheap and Evil Girl by Bree Sharpe

7. Describe what's sexy to you.
Nice forearms, tattoos and the ability to admit when they're wrong.
Not so much that tattoo, though

8. A vampire suddenly knows all your secrets. What do you do?
Nothing.  I don't have any good secrets.

9. If you had to have a role in a movie, what kind of character would you prefer to play?
I'd be the villian. for sure.




10. You have to read a coworker's (or friends) very personal diary. You pick the person. Who is it and why?
Oh Christ.  I really don't want to know anything about the 80 year old ladies at work.  Seriously.  I hear them complain enough already.  I don't need that kind of ticket into the workings of their minds.

2 comments:

  1. The picture of Spears made my day. Thanks! Happy Fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thank you for visiting my blog the other day. I love your Q&A here, it is such a great way to get to know another blogger better! Haha, and the Marge Simpson answer (and the first one with the moon) is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. What did you think?