Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday Stealing

Who doesn't love talking about themselves?  That's why I love SUNDAY STEALING


1. Tell us about something that made you laugh last night.
I watched Russel Brand in Arthur.  I love him for some reason even though he is mostly just really drunk.

2. What were you doing at 8 PM last night?
Laying with Lila trying to get her to stay still for 45 seconds so she would fall asleep. Because if she stays still for just a few seconds she's out.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Watching some crap on PBS

4. What happened to you in 2006? (Feel free to republish an old post from '06.)
Nothing.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Leave me alone.

6. How many beverages did you have today?
like 4 cups of coffee and three glasses of water.

7. What color is your hairbrush?
Um...Silver/gray?

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
I pay for my decision to have a kid EVERY MOMENT OF THE DAY!

9. Where were you last night?
Home.  At least that's my alibi.

10. What color is your front door?
White.  Lila wants to paint it purple.  I say WE SHOULD DO IT!

11. Where do you keep your change?
Mostly in the couch cushions

12. What’s the weather like today?
Hot but breezy.  Much nicer than yesterday.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
The BEST?  Coffee, because it's the best idea ever.  My favorite?  Chocolate Chip.

14. What excites you?
Nothing lately. I need something.

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
No.  I did it a few months ago and I hate it just as much as I did before I did it.

16. Are you over the age of 35?
No.  Not yet.

17. Do you talk a lot?
Sometimes.  I tend to talk loudly.  It makes up for my lack of saying anything useful.

18. Do you watch Franklin and Bash?
WHO AND WHAT?

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
No.  But I have a girl friend called Steve.

20. Do you make up your own words?
Not usually.  Unless I am drunk. 

21. Are you a jealous person?
Yes. Extremely.  I am even jealous of you for getting to read this instead of type it.

22. What does the last text message you received say?
I can't say it here.  It will incriminate me.

23. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Bed hopefully. 

24. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
My kid.  But she's four and she's learning.

25. Are you crushing on anyone that you shouldn't be?
Only Satan and an unnamed con man.

2 comments:

  1. Have you checked out my meme? If not, come take a stab at the questions: http://wtfweeklymeme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it, so I also stole it, but linked back to you!
    http://www.momsbookshelf.com/2011/07/im-boredso-here-it-is.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. What did you think?