Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Stealing

So I keep saying I love these things and today I found a perfect way to post while still being short on inspiration AND getting to do one of my favorite things...answering random questions.  Thank you, SUNDAY STEALING.

No, I don't know why it starts at number 41...

41. Who was the last person you went shopping with?
Stevie.  Did you know that EVERY YEAR in June, teachers buy eachother gifts?  I would HATE that.


42. What is something you need to go shopping for?
A therapist.  Seriously.  I like mine but I am currently going through a university and she is like 14 with ZERO real life experience.

43. Do you have the same first name as one of your relatives?
Um.  No.  I was named after a fictional character who is molested by her father then kills him and buries him in a pig sty.  Nope...not kidding.

44. What kind of car do (did) your parents drive?
Um...Am I 12?  My parents have a Hyundai.  Is this really interesting to anyone?  They're like 70.

45. Are you rich?
Yes...with love.  (I almost puked while typing that)

46. If you could spend one intimate night with a celebrity, no questions asked, never to see them again, who would it be?
I used to say Marky Mark but he's pretty lame lately.  I guess I will go with Adrian Brody.  Don't ask me why.  I like skinny guys.

47. I dont know where 47 went...


48. What famous person do you look like? Feel free to use this facial match program by clicking here. Show us at least the celeb photo.
OK.  This stupid program gave me Angellina Joli, who I ASSURE YOU, I do not look anything like.  So I will go with this instead:

We have similar arms.
49. What is the most daring thing you've done recently?
Told the truth about why I am unhappy?

50. Say you were given a pregnancy test right now. Would you pass or fail?
PASS.  Unless you bellieve in Immaculate Conception.

51. Which sex scandal of the last decade bothers you the most?
Weinergate.  Because he was one of the good ones.  Plus I want in on that.

52. Do you know anyone in jail/prison?
Not currently but I did date a guy who turned out to be a con man and who managed to escape a 55 year sentence on a technicality.

53. What are your plans (or what have you done) for this weekend?
Nothing of note.  I actually plan to nap and send Lila to the neighbor kid's birthday party so I can nap some more.

54. Have you ever woken up and not known where you were?
Um.  Never. Mostly because I am not a huge drinker.  But I have woken up in the middle of the night wondering who I was.  IS that the same thing?

55. What were you doing at midnight last night??
Sleeping.  Seriously.  I am a mom.

56. Last restaurant you went to?
Chipotle yesterday.  I LOVE me some burritos.

57. How many hours did you sleep for last night?
Honestly?  10.  Plus a 3 hour nap yesterday.  And I plan to nap today as per 53 above.

58. Which is more distracting: Sexting while driving or sex while driving?
Sexting while working is a recipe for disaster.  Don't do it kids.  I am against doing much of anything while driving...except eating.  I can do that.

59. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Yes.  My mother is waiting for me to come get that kid out of her hair.

60. Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle?
Not since I was 8 months pregnant and needed to put pants on (rather than a skirt) for childbirth class...which I never ended up needing because I had a c-section for my breach baby.

3 comments:

  1. That picture disturbed me. And, finally, someone who can sleep a lot and wants to! What is it with go-getters these days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are certainly some arms.

    Enjoy the rest of your day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/06/could-it-be-2011/

    ReplyDelete
  3. selena,that was good.funny too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. What did you think?