But here's the thing. I can't afford to buy any more fat clothes. And the ones I have are growing tight. It's time to face what I have been dreading.
In my mind I look like this:
But in reality I look more like this:
I am afraid to step on the scale but here goes:
155 lbs. Shit.
I am joining Wacky Jacqui in her fitness quest and will be posting weekly about my progress.
Here are my basic goals. I am an underachiever and believe that I should aim low and not be put off by my lack of results so here goes:
- I want to be about 135 lbs so I have 20 lbs to lose.
- I will walk for 30 minutes 3 times a week AND for 15 minutes on my lunch breaks (3 days a week).
- If I go out to eat (which we seem to do a lot in the summer) I will take half my entree home because the portions are always too big. And NO DESSERT.
- NO eating after 8pm. We always eat dinner early and there is no reason to snack at bedtime.
- 8-10 glasses of water per day.
- More Fruits and Veggies
- Less ice cream.
Anyone want to join up? I will be posting my progress on Fitness Fridays and would love if some of you joined us.