Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Where are you from and where do you live now?
I am from one of the snowiest places in the country and somehow I am still here.
2. Favorite childhood story/book/film?
Story: The one that my parents told me trying to convince me I was normal; Book: The Story of Ferdinand; Movie: Purple Rain (I was a strange kid)
|I really thought I would be Apollonia when I grew up.|
3. If you could change gender for a day what would you do?
Sit home all day and watch Internet porn and masturbate? Isn't that what guys do?
4. Do you feel you family is complete or would you like more/some children?
I believe I have been VERY clear on this. I am done.
5. What do you do/Where do you work and do you enjoy it?
I work in the library as the in-house sexy library chick. It's on my resume.
6. Which three words do you think sum you up?
Need More Coffee
7. If you were a fairy what magical powers would you possess?
I would stand on the shoulders of douche bags and convince them that they were crazy and that they were hearing God. Not really a magical power, but it sounds like a worthy calling.
8. If you were invisible, where would you go and what would you do? Why?
9. What song can’t you listen to without crying?
2 Live Crew's Me So Horny
10. Which book changed your life – or at least made you think a lot?
The Catechism I had in 2nd grade. It was around this time that I started to wonder why the hell Catholicism was so terrifying and began to think there might be something wrong with the "God" I had been taught about.
11. Why do you blog?
Read my blog title. In fact, I named it in response to this VERY question.
12. What is your top ‘me-time’ tip?
Don't spend it doing anything useful. I recommend napping.
13. What can’t you live without?
Xanax, coffee, food, shelter, water, etc.
14. Which of all your blog posts are you most proud of and why?
I am proudest of my posts about my postpartum depression. Because I feel other women need to know that they aren't alone in feeling like they hate their babies and that it doesn't mean they're terrible mothers.
15. Have you ever met a famous person? Who and where?
Yes. I was a groupie.
16. When did you last have a full nights sleep?
Last night. I am so glad my doctor prescribed me Trazadone.
17. What would you think is harder: Going to work or staying at home with children?
Spending a few days alone all day with Lila always cures my desire to stay at home all day with her.
18. What are you doing for Easter?
19. What is your favorite drink?
Coffee. Oh! You mean alcoholic:
(From Smokin' Bones) Skinny Redheaded Hottie
"Looks good. Goes down great. Three Olives Cherry Vodka, lite sour mix, cranberry juice and a splash of Sprite®. Served on the rocks with a cherry on top."
20. Do you play any sports?
If napping was a competition, I would.
|That might be hard to beat...|
21. What is your most embarrassing moment?
This is actually pretty hard...I don't get embarrassed easily. In case you haven't noticed, I am pretty shameless.
22. How clever are you?
23. Name a new favorite TV show?
The River. Some episodes are corny, but some are completely terrifying and I love that!
24. Any guilty pleasures?
Jersey Shore. But I hate to admit it.
|It brings out the cougar in me.|
25. If you could have chosen your own name, what would it be?
Probably something like Amanda or Brittney. I wanted nothing more than a "regular" name when I was little (in the early 80s). But I love my name now.
26. Who do you most admire in life, and why?
I admire anyone who is known for not bullshitting. Stephen Colbert and Joe Biden come to mind.
|It's not real but doesn't it seem completely plausible?|
It used to be the awful scrapbook I made when I was 12, but now it's Lila.
28. Tell your favorite funny joke…
Go the fuck away!
29. What is your biggest fear in life?
That I am not really destined for world domination?
30. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? What does it remind you of?
Chocolate with Peanut Butter. It reminds me of what a fat ass I am.