1. The Cold Virus or the Flu, whatever the hell this shit is. It LOOKS like a cold- all coughs and sneezes, but it FEELS like the Flu, in that I am so exhausted and miserable that I called in sick to work and haven't left the house since Tuesday.
2. Harry Hunters. Jesus H. Christ on a crutch! Have you seen these assholes? (If not, read this )
Yeah, you're going to find Prince fucking Harry and marry him by stalking him for several weeks before his brother's wedding. I am sure he'd be thrilled to marry some slutty American chick who has a stash of postcards of him and his brother rubber banded together and shoved in her bra.
I think Harry said it best:
|Good luck ladydouches.|
3. The entire world. Has everyone gone fucking crazy? Because I thought that crazy was my domain.
|Hot off the runway for Summer '11.|
5. Thomas the Tank Engine. Wait a second! I LOVE the NORMAL Thomas. The simplicity of narrating a bunch of model trains around a neat little model city. And two of my FAVORITE people on earth narrated! FANTASTIC! What I'm talking about is this bullshit computer animated, the trains all talk and have different voices bullshit. Now it's just another lame cartoon. And nothing even blows up!
|And there was this. Now it's a lame cartoon.|
6. The Lottery Mega Millions $312 Million Jackpot. I don't play the lottery because I am the unluckiest person I know. But Ben did play and I would have been happy if he matched like 2 of the 6 numbers. He played 10 different quick-picks. You know how many of the final 6 numbers he had TOTAL on all his plays? ONE.
|The other reason I don't play the "numbers".|
(If you don't get this one, you're not a Lostie)