Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday 15

I am at a loss for inspiration today and so I thought I would pull out an old myspace survey (because I used to be a junky) and give you 15 all new wonderful answers.

1. When was the last time you cried?
This morning while I was chatting on facebook.  Dumb right?

2. Have you ever faked sick?
Every day.  It's the only way I can lock myself in the bathroom and have 10 minutes without Lila needing something.

3. What was the last lie you said?
I am happy?

4. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Do we ever lose anyone now that we have Facebook?

5. Who was the last person you couldn't take your eyes off of?
Satan

6. Where was your first sleep over?
My next door neighbor Stephanie's house. But I was homesick and went home in the middle of the night. Oddly, my next sleepover was also there like 4 years later.

7. Tell me about the drunkest you've ever been.
Gay bar.  Needed a ride home.  Suckered an old boyfriend (straight guy who happened to be there) into driving me.  Puked all over the sidewalk.  We hooked up after that too.

8. What drugs have you tried?
Pot and plenty of prescription ones.  I cant handle drugs.  I know it.  So I avoid them.

9. What is your first thought when waking up in the morning?
When do I get to come back to bed?

10. What's the farthest you've ever gone on a dare?
I had to make out with a douchy guy once.

11. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I barely believe in LOVE so I don't think I do.

12. If you could go back in time to one point in your life, where would you go?
I would go slap the shit out of my 12 year old self.

13. Do you remember your dreams?
I have the most bizarre fucking dreams ever.  I remember them but wish I didn't sometimes.

14. Who was your first kiss?
Kevin Meyer on my 12th birthday at the skate shop.

15. Have you ever mooned or flashed someone?
hahahaha...I was a groupie so yes.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the wanting to go back to bed - being a night owl in this morning person world sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the same thing when I wake up too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. What did you think?