Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My gift to you

Since I am feeling too insane, stressed out and angry about Christmas being imminent, rather than my usual hijink's, I am going to post some of my favorite Christmas related crap that I've collected on in my documents over the years from all over the web.

You'll have to forgive me for not crediting the sources.  A few of these were downloaded back in 2004.  Literally. 

The birth of Jesus...Lego style.



SOOOOOO true.


*wink*


 

Completely not Christmas related. I just want to kill this bitch.

Well Merry Fucking Christmas to you too, kitty.

Now you know what's going on at the remaining Occupy sites.
If you EVER see me in a pic like this, I want you to impale me
on a shovel.


Because religious restrictions should never get in the way
of a good deal on ham.

The war on Christmas is REAL!!!
Is it wrong that this is one of the statements I relate to best out of
all the Christmas crap I have seen over the years?

I'd hit that...
Finally:





3 comments:

  1. I hope you don't take this as shameless advertising, but I hope this also makes you laugh:

    http://javainmyveins.blogspot.com/2011/12/funny-christmas-stories-from-merlot.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Vintage ads + wrong words = WIN! But my fave is the Chanukah Ham. Very awesome, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. What did you think?