Sunday, December 4, 2011

Elvis, Satan and the F-Word

Another Sunday Stealing Extravaganza!

1) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Stop being a bunch of douchebags. 

2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Eliot Spitzer.  I have a thing for smart guys who do dumb things.

3) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
The Isle of Man.  Not because it's awesome of anything.  It just has a fantastic name and a flag that makes NO sense:

Are those LEGS???
4) What do you think about most?
I spend a lot of time talking myself down from my murderous rage.

5) You have the opportunity to spend a romantic night with the music celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
Elvis just after the 1968 Comeback Special.  That's my favorite Elvis.




6) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
The first year of Motherhood.

7) What's your strangest talent?
*wink* Let's just say I couldn't demonstrate it in public.

8) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
Does size really matter?

9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
I would never date a guy who did.  YUCK.

10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
I only play air harp.

11) Do you have any strange phobias?
Fear of accidentally punching someone because they're stupid and I couldn't control myself.  What's that called?

12) What's your religion?
Is there one where napping everyday is considered essential?

13) What is your current desktop picture?
Some crap that came with the computer.

14) When you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Trying to get back inside.



15) What's the last song you listened to?
The theme song for Clifford.  It's always party time around here.

16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Probably Radiohead.  But if we're talking about who has the most awesomely themed albums it's these guys:



17) What was the last lie you told?
Wow.  I am totally interested in your truly stupid thoughts.

18) Do you believe in karma?
Yes.  I obviously really f**ked up last time around.

19) What is a saying you say a lot?
This is NOT Grandma's house and I am not Grandma.

20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Weakness: None.  I am a bundle of fabulous.  Strength: Spotting bullshit from a mile away.

21) Who is your celebrity crush?
Brian Cox, Astrophysicist


22) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.
Burn. (can be taken either way)

23) How do you vent your anger?
By posting passive aggressive blogs?

24) Do you have a collection of anything?
I collected hearts until recently.

25) What is your favorite word?
FUCK!!!


1 comment:

  1. haha! that was awesome. my favorite was "this is not grandma's house and i am not grandma".

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. What did you think?