Sunday, February 5, 2012

How do you do it?

Some weeks this is all that I can muster.  Seriously, how the hell do you other bloggers always have shit to post?   I have been in a funk and the kid has been more or less behaved.  Crap.  I am turning boring.  Here.  Enjoy.

Sunday Stealing: The 99'er Meme: Part 2

Cheers to all of us thieves!

26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
No.  And more importantly, I am very disappointed in you as well.

27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
My kid when she's whining, she sounds like an injured cat.  My kid when she's laughing it's what I imagine flowers blooming would sound like.

28) What's your biggest "what if"?
What if this is a stupid question?

29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
Yes.  Because I believe that if there is life after death and a person can do and go ANYWHERE, that they would choose to hide in my closet.  As for aliens, I believe in the lizard people from the center of the earth who are secretly destroying the human race.  If you don't believe me, here is an actual picture of the Queen of England caught off guard by the paparazzi.


30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right..."

31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
resentment

32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
The psychiatric emergency room at St. Joseph's Hospital.  Even though I was having a nervous breakdown, they made me wait for 11 hours and then basically shrugged and sent me home. 

33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
If we're talking rap, I choose West Coast during the 90s, but East Coast today. 

34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
Lady Gaga is a drag queen, right?


Can you tell which is Gaga and which is the drag queen?  Me neither:
 
 
.

35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
42.

36) Define: Art.
Art demands emotion.  If it induces people to say, "eh.  I don't get it," then it is crap.  Not art.

37) Do you believe in luck?
If I was lucky I might.

38) Patriots or Giants? Or, who gives a rat's ass?
I am going to go on the record and predict that the big winner of the Superbowl will be the guys who sold commercial space.

Now THAT'S a SUPER BOWL.

39) Will you watch the game? If yes, with who?
No.  But I will likely have to pretend I give a shit when Ben comes home.

40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
Um....yes and yes, although it wasn't as dramatic as this:



41) What was the last book you read?
If You Give a Moose a Muffin.  I don't usually get all the way through books with more than 30 or so pages anymore.

42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
Yes, especially when it's poured all over the house of an ex boyfriend.


43) Do you have any nicknames?
Mom, mommy, mom.  mom, MOMMY, MOMMY, MOOOOMMMMYYYY! MOMMY, MOM, MOMMY....

44) What was the last movie you saw?
Beauty and the Beast.  For the 763rd time.

45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
Well, I had a baby...

Someone made this comparison once and I have been unable to eat
roast beef ever since.  You're welcome.

46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
No, but moths seem to love to dive straight at me.

47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
Just the usual:  xanax, napping, stupid questions to post to my blog, that kind of thing.


This kid knows what I'm talking about.

48) What's your sexual orientation?
I'm Trisexual.  I'll try anything once.

49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
HA!  Yup.  I start them myself.

50) Do you believe in magic?
Abracadabra...I will have something interesting to say....Nope.  Didn't work.

5 comments:

  1. Writers block sucks. Hope you get out of the rut soon! Just found your blog. I'll be back :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got the same darn nicknames.

    Have a great rest of your weekend.
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/02/do-you-drive/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I caught your Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy reference!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, that's my nick-name too! The writing mojo comes back, just push on through. It sucks though while it's gone...kinda like uh, motherhood. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. What did you think?