Saturday, September 10, 2011

Trying Something Out

I have started another blog to talk about my depression and the progress and issues and other things that come with it. (Quick, guess what it's called!)

Because although I am sure that motherhood and depression are somehow linked in my mind, the truth is that this blog here is my "Mommy Blog" and I need to stick to "Mommy things" here.  So I have created a special little home on the interwebs for journaling and complaining and working shit out so that I can become a better, less deranged human being.

Go check it out, and let me know what you think.  You guys have (unwillingly?) been a huge support for me through all this and so it is important that you give me feedback (in the form of comments over there), good, bad or ugly.

Oh, and Follow.  Because I don't want to be that blogger who has 0 followers.

Go Here:

Because Depression Sucks

2 comments:

  1. I am following and I commented :D

    I hope you have a great day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am that blogger that has zero followers :) but I wanted to let you know I find you hilarious and very brave to share and work thru your depression so publicly. Your pretty cool in my book from someone who has fallen down a few depression rabbit holes herself

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. What did you think?