Because I don't have an idea for a fresh blog today, I am going to share Sunday Stealing with you today.
Today is the Threes Meme.
1. Three things that scare me:
Depression, Unsolved Mysteries (the TV show-thanks Mom) and my student loan debt.
2. Three people who make me laugh:
My kid, Jim Gaffigan, and Chris Rock.
3. Three things I love:
My kid, naps, lasagna
4. Three things I hate:
loneliness, my shitty inner critic, getting stuck at train crossings.
5. Three things I don't understand:
Japanese, the stock market, my kid's dramatic antics
6. Three things on my desk:
Coffee, calendar, computer
7. Three things I'm doing right now:
Thinking, typing, answering phones.
8. Three things I want to do before I die:
Visit Italy, get published, become super-mom
9. Three things I can do:
whistle, tree pose, write
10. Three things I can't do:
sing, dance, walk in really high heels
11. Three things you should listen to:
Your mother, me, that voice in your head that tells you to go for it.
12. Three things you should never listen to:
That other voice in your head, a kids whining, politicians
13. Three things I'd like to learn:
Mandarin Chinese, how to paint, how to knit
14. Three favorite foods:
Lasagna, Chicken Parm, my mom's spaghetti sauce
15. Three beverages I drink regularly:
Coffee, water, chocolate milkshakes
16. Three shows I watched as a kid:
Scooby Doo, Justice League, Josie and the Pussycats
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments. What did you think?