Yeah for not sucking! And yes, happy shit may be boring BUT at least happy shit doesn't take you into places like court houses or give you homicidal thoughts. ;) Lila starting kindergarten should give you MUCH to blog about and YES, I for one will most def. be here!!!!
Girl, I love what you write. I lived in Brazil for decades and the mystique of motherhood is so strong there you can´t imagine. Just hope people who knows English can read what you write.
Not fair. I just found your blog yesterday and found it so hilarious I went back and read it from the beginning. I do not have children by choice and it is all the reasons you write about that led me to this decision I was just 12. For the record-over 50 now. I took a lot of crap for this decision such as "when they are yours you will feel differently" and "you won't mind not going to dinner at 8:00PM", "missing European vacations" and never having enough any money. My answer? What if you are wrong? It is not as if you can just return babies for a refund or put them in a shoe box on the shelf when you want to go out. I knew I would hate my life and it's limitations. I must tell you your blog is sooooo funny and for all the reasons above. Please start writing again. Kindergarten has got ti have humor in it...
Yeah for not sucking! And yes, happy shit may be boring BUT at least happy shit doesn't take you into places like court houses or give you homicidal thoughts. ;) Lila starting kindergarten should give you MUCH to blog about and YES, I for one will most def. be here!!!!
ReplyDeleteGirl, I love what you write. I lived in Brazil for decades and the mystique of motherhood is so strong there you can´t imagine. Just hope people who knows English can read what you write.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your blog!
Not fair. I just found your blog yesterday and found it so hilarious I went back and read it from the beginning. I do not have children by choice and it is all the reasons you write about that led me to this decision I was just 12. For the record-over 50 now. I took a lot of crap for this decision such as "when they are yours you will feel differently" and "you won't mind not going to dinner at 8:00PM", "missing European vacations" and never having enough any money. My answer? What if you are wrong? It is not as if you can just return babies for a refund or put them in a shoe box on the shelf when you want to go out. I knew I would hate my life and it's limitations. I must tell you your blog is sooooo funny and for all the reasons above. Please start writing again. Kindergarten has got ti have humor in it...
ReplyDeleteNot fair! I just found your blog yesterday. Please write again.
ReplyDelete