Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Birthday for Jesus

Lila's father has some serious Christians on his side of the family.  Last year, Aunt Dale brought a cake to Christmas dinner and (in all seriousness....not as a joke) had us sing "happy birthday" to Jesus. 

I was telling Lila's father that we should bring the cake this year, and Lila yells out, "I think baby Jesus would LOVE a Backyardigans cake for Christmas!!!!"

Change "Donald" to "Jesus" and we're good to go.
I am going to order it today.

2 comments:

  1. Best. Idea. Ever.

    Please save me a piece of the babyjesus cake : )

    Love your blog. I've been reading you for awhile, I was under a different name and my old comments probably show that, but I have a new blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you do it? Where's the pic???

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. What did you think?