OK. So the BB2G World Tour theme for March is “Be Kind to Yourself.” And there are about a thousand things I can think to do that would be nice to do for myself. I could book a massage or buy some new music or get my hair and nails done. Those things are ways of physically pampering myself, but I don’t know that they’re my definition of “kindness.”I bet you want to know how I intend to do that, huh? Well, go here.
To be kind, I have to stop being an asshole to myself.
For any of you who are not in the process of MAKING 2011 YOUR BITCH, I recommend you go see how.
Absolutely loved it! When we finally say "I'm happy with who I am and I don't care what others think", we truly can begin to live again. Been there, done that, and constantly live the affirmation. And it feels great!!
ReplyDeleteThat was fantastic. I struggle with the same stuff, the house is never clean enough, I'm a crappy mom, blah blah blah. I also hear those tapes running in my head "you suck, what made you think this would be any different, nobody likes you, etc" and I have to tell them to shut the fuck up on almost a daily basis. I'm glad you put this out there, today I feel normal!
ReplyDelete