Those terrifying couple's pregnancy portraits.
![]() |
Here's how I imagine the conversation went: Photographer: Let's do something that really represents your personalities. Pregnant Lady: Well, he's a huge baby and I am a huge drunk so...... |
Before you attack me and tell me that I am a horrible, unfeeling human being, I want you to know that I GET it. I understand that this is a special time and that you want to have an artistic representation of this most glorious time in your lives together. But seriously. Do you have to do THIS:
or THIS:
or even THIS:
Seriously. How about if you pull out the digital camera and just take some nice photos with your clothes on and no props and then keep them to yourselves? Because once you cross that line of putting your most intimate moments on a Christmas card, the law should step in and confiscate the photos forever.
Don't think anyone would do it?
![]() |
| I am sure 2nd cousin Danny was thrilled when this came in the mail. |
![]() |
| Someone should rescue her! She must have opened a meteor like Stephen King did in Creepshow! |
![]() |
| Children of the Corn? |
![]() |
| Seriously. A MOP? |
![]() |
| Who are we showcasing here? |
![]() |
| Whose idea do you think this was? |
![]() |
| They clearly have been training for the zombie apocalypse. |













Holy cr*p. Those are horrifying! And I say that as someone who loved being pregnant.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOD!!!! Pregnancy photos to show your growing stomach, slathered with a glue stick, and then put into a baby book...FINE!
ReplyDeleteThese? CRAAAaaaaZZZYYYY Over the Top!!!
But, thanks for sharing... it was a bit entertaining ;)
lmfao!
ReplyDeleteI am a horror movie freak, so I like to be scared - - but those pictures were really too much for even me. How gross and tasteless. The man and the dog was especially disturbing. (Are there any uncaptured serial killers, because I think he may be one). Ick.
ReplyDeleteIt really is a fine line...
DeleteWow. Just wow. Why would anyone ever want to do this? Ick.
ReplyDeleteA few of those women had some horrifying stretch marks...
ReplyDeleteHahahahahaha! I wasn't going to go there so thank you for being the one to do it!
DeleteHAHAHAHAHA!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!! I'M NOT ALONE!!!
ReplyDeletePeople post these on facebook and I just want to VOMIT!!
More than that I want to shoot the very first moron photographer who thought this was in some way cute, touching, fun, loving - IT IS FUCKING NONE OF THOSE PEOPLE!!! Keep your big 'ol bellies and your baby daddy pics to yourself - as they should be!
GREEEAAAAT post!
A friend posting one on the Facebook was what set me off... Yeah. I unfriended her.
DeleteOh I have never heard of this and I was much better off before I saw this. What the hell are people thinking? It is good fodder for a blog though.
ReplyDeleteThank you Demi Moore! Dear God, how do you remove this from my retinas? Self tanner, camo, mops, and moss never make for great snaps shots people...EVER.
ReplyDeleteThe zombie apocalypse couple are my favorites. I haven't seen that one before. It's a new genre.
ReplyDeleteUnbelievable and hysterical - Children of the corn - hahaha. My husband was always wanting to take "funny" pics of my pregnant self to which I always refused...dodged that bullet!
ReplyDeleteFrightening to say the least!
ReplyDeleteOmg I ranted on Facebook for weeks about this very subject while I was pregnant! Mostly it was the "I'm posing for Victorias Secret but im knocked up and HUGE" ones that bothered me. I mean seriously we all know how u got that way... No need to demonstrate with your husband/baby daddy sheepishly holding your boobs. Who thinks this shit up?
ReplyDeleteOh and I came under serious fire for those rants;-)
I thought I was the only woman that didn't have these pregnant photos! Happy to know I belong again...
ReplyDelete