Today I am stealing from mummascribbles and doing the 76 questions meme. I really love these things.
Feel free to steal and share and if you do make sure you leave a link in the comments so that I can read your answers.
1. What’s your favourite movie?
I don't know that I have one. I have a few favorites: Better Off Dead, Boogie Nights (I love Marky Mark), The Jerk
2. Favourite movie in the past five years?
3. Favourite Hitchcock film?
4. A book you plan on reading?
The Deep by Nick Cutter
5. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you?
The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury
6. Favourite TV show that’s currently on?
7. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
Four-when it warms up outside we'll see if that improves.
8. iPhone or Android?
9. Twitter or Instagram?
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
Me, of course.
11. What’s your favourite food?
12. Least favourite food?
Thai food-too spicy
13. What do you love on your pizza?
Fresh tomatoes and basil
14. Favourite drink?
15. Favourite dessert?
Pumpkin pie with vanilla ice cream
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
17. Coffee or tea?
I drink both regularly
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mum?
Not knowing what kind of teenager she is going to be. As sassy as she is now I really dread the teen years.
19. What’s your favourite band?
20. Favourite solo artist?
I don't know that I have a favorite
21. Favourite song?
I have a few but probably Baby I'm Amazed by Paul McCartney and Wings
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
The Piano. I have always wanted to learn piano
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
Maybe on my wrist.
25. To be or not to be?
26. Dogs or cats?
Cats-I am really not a dog person. I think they're kind of dirty.
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
Whale-watching-I actually went whale watching in my junior year of high school. I took Dramamine for sea sickness before we went on the boat and I slept through the whole thing.
28. Best gift you’ve ever received?
A few years ago Ben found me a WWJJD (What Would Joan Jett Do) tee shirt. It was when everyone was wearing those what would Jesus do bracelets so it was pretty funny at the time.
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
Probably the year I gave an ex a hand-carved chess set (not by me) that he really wanted. It was expensive. We broke up like 2 weeks later. I think he used me for the chess set.
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
About 12 bottles of liquor.
31. What’s your favourite board game?
32. What’s your favourite country to visit?
I've only been to Canada outside of the US. But I want to visit Italy.
33. What’s the last country you visited?
34. What country do you wish to visit?
See # 32.
35. What’s your favourite colour?
36. Least favourite colour?
37. Diamonds or pearls?
38. Heels or flats?
flats-I can't walk in heels anymore.
39. Pilates or yoga?
Yoga-I was actually taking classes to become a yoga instructor when I found out I was pregnant. I was so sick with "Morning" sickness that lasted all day that I had to quit the classes. I regret that.
40. Jogging or swimming?
Jogging. I can't swim.
41. Best way to de-stress?
Sex. But since I have basically been celibate for the last 2 years I will say a nice massage.
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
I would like to be able to become invisible.
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
Linoleum. But its so fun to say.
44. What’s your favourite flower?
45. When was the last time you cried?
It's been a surprisingly long time. Probably during the transition to living alone 2 years ago.
46. Do you like your handwriting?
No. I do this hybrid between cursive and printing and it is messy.
47. Do you bake?
You don't want to taste my baking. It isn't pretty.
48. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
My hair- I don't have thick or pretty hair. It's naturally kind of wavy, thin and has a ton of flyaways that nothing will tame.
49. What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
It used to be my boobs but I'm in my 30s so they aren't as pretty as they used to be.
50. Who do you miss most?
51. What are you listening to right now?
The radio. Right now it's an awful song by Mike and the Mechanics. This radio station sucks sometimes.
52. Favourite smell?
Anything pumpkin spice.
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
A customer. I am at work right now.
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
Ben about Lila's rash that she came down with.
55. A sport you wish you could play?
I have always hated sports. I hated gym class in school. How about synchronized swimming.
56. Hair colour?
57. Eye colour?
58. Scary film or happy endings?
I don't like scary movies. Life gives me enough to be worried about. I don't need to be worried about things creeping up on me when I am alone at night.
59. Favourite season?
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
Jesus, Elvis, and Justin from # 50 above.
61. Hugs or kisses?
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
I like them both but if I had to choose I would pick the Rolling Stones
63. Where were you born?
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
I lived in Arizona for 4 years.
65. Sweet or savoury?
Sweet-the antidepressant I am on makes me crave sweets.
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?
67. What book have you read again and again?
I don't like to repeat a book that I've already read. Not even my favorites.
68. Favourite bedtime story?
The Little Prince
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
How Did I Get Here?
70. Favourite sound?
Lila telling me she's tired and ready for bed. I hardly ever get to hear it.
71. Favourite animal?
72. Who is your girl crush?
Madonna circa 1983
73. Last photograph you took?
A picture of Lila with half of her teeth missing. She is at that age.