Holy Shit! I received not one but TWO awards!
For those of you who cannot believe that I am worthy of TWO awards in one week, you are really going to shit yourselves when you see the name of the award I was given by Christal on her blog The Real Housewife of Santee.
More incredible (and I mean that you will not believe it) she bestowed THIS upon me:
The rules of the Sunshine Award are as follows:
1. Include the award logo in a post or on your blog.
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
3. Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know that they have been nominated.
5. Share the Love and link back to the person who nominated you .
1. What is your favorite color?Blood Red. Because I am not allowed to murder anyone with my own bare hands no matter how bad their grammar is.
2. What is your favorite animal?
Badger...Have you EVER seen a happy badger?
Coffee...because crack is illegal
4. What is your favorite number?
|Bling that shit!|
5. Facebook or Twitter?I have tried to love twitter. I have. But none of my actual friends use it. So I only see Tweets from Charlie Sheen, Alec Baldwin and encoded links from blog posters. I will go with Facebook.
6. What is your passion?
What I really love is napping. I seriously think I have a problem because I will lie, cheat and (not really) steal to have a nap.
7. What is your favorite time of day?
Bed time when I lay there with Lila and tell her happy dreams.
Well thanks to this pic, it's Friday:
Bleeding Hearts. SOOOO appropriate. Plus, when you say it, you kind of picture this:
|This is actually A FUCKING CAKE!!!!! |
Lilli Vanilli was offering this for Valentine's Day. Go look.
The second (I know! But it's true!) award comes from Magical Mystical Mimi and it is the Versatile Blogger Award.
(Yvonne from Attracted to Shiny Things passed this back to me yesterday. I am NOT doing another post today. I hope the bloggy gods don't frown upon me for not adding more random facts. But seriously, I think I am facted out)
1. - List 7 random things about yourself that people most likely wouldn't have known.
2. - Pass this award on to other fellow bloggees that you adore.
3. - Link back.
7 (more) Random Facts:
1. When I was pregnant, I claimed I was nauseous CONSTANTLY to get out of doing anything I didn't want to do.
2. I can't remember the last time I spent more than $15 on a bra. I knew that my youth (and sex life) was over when I found myself buying bras and underwear at Wal-Mart.
3. No matter how many times I listen to a song on my Ipod, if it comes on the radio spontaneously it is SOOOO much better.
4. I am allergic to raw eggs, but not cooked eggs.
5. I got acrylic nails for the first time 2 months ago, and am finding it really hard to not spend all day digging between my real nail and the acrylic tip to dig dirt out. I may have to give up my nails because I am spending HOURS of my day doing this.
6. I really don't have many interesting things to say. Seriously. Coming up with random facts is REALLY difficult.
7. Even though I am a mom, I cannot CANNOT pretend vomit is ok, even for my kid. I gag and have to look away every time. It kind of makes me feel bad.
I am going to pass each award to just a FEW people, because, SERIOUSLY...who has this much time? I have already been working on this for 6 days (nope, not joking).
Remember to follow the rules....
The Sunshine Award goes to:
YVONNE from Attacted to Shiny Things. Because hers is one of my all time favorite blogs and I give her every Goddamned award I get. Because she seriously sees the world in a totally whacked-out way and describes it hilariously. I also believe that we might somehow psychically share thoughts. (She's also lucky I'm not passing the Versatile Blogger Award back to her AGAIN!!!)
- IRIS at The Bearded Iris. She also always makes me laugh. Plus this bee-atch has incredible DIY abilities and takes beautiful photos.
- MOOKIE at Mind of Mookie. I can't help but love a male perspective. Especially when it's smart and funny. Don't let the testosterone scare you off!
AND the Versatile Blogger Award goes to
- MIRANDA over at Mom's Bookshelf and More...because it is almost always "more" and it is always interesting.
- JENN over at Random Lunacy. She is a very smart cookie and you should read her.
and I seriously passed this along just recently so I cannot possibly come up with any more...
p.s. I started writing this on Wednesday the 7th. It is now the 12th. Yeah...that long.