1. Is there someone in your life you know you’d be better off without?
If you are reading this you are not one of them.
2. Do you get criticized because of your body?
Um....most people know better.
3. Did you kiss the last person you called?
I haven't even met the girl who answered the phone when I called Burington Coat Factory for directions.
4. When was the last time you danced?
Yesterday in the shower. HARD!
|This is CLEARLY not a picture of me. But I do own similar legwarmers.|
I wish I was still evil, but I'm a mom now. And that makes you all aware and stuff.
6. If you have a hang nail, do you pull it or clip it?
I bite it. An then chew the hell out of my cuticles until they bleed.
7. Who do you want to forget?
Oh GAWD! How long do you have?
8. Who was the last person to send you a letter?
In the MAIL? What is this, 1997?
9. Who did you last tell to shut up?
My kid? But I said it nicely. More like "SERIOUSLY...SHUT IT!"
10. What’s the last thing that you smelt that smelt bad?
My kid's shoes.
Rice Krispies but only in the middle of the night.
12. How do you feel when people lead you on, but they don’t even like you?
It's been so long that would be fine.
13. Could you live without sunlight?
I live in Central NY. So I basically do from November to March.
14. What’s something you know is bad, but you want to do it anyway?
15. What was the last thing you lied about?
16. Do you regret anything you’ve done in the past week?
I have decided that regret is for pussies.
17. What was the last movie you bought?
It was probably in 1997 too.
18. What is a sport you would like to do?
Does napping count as a sport if I am willing to do it competitively?
19. When was the last time you felt like crying?
The other day I cried because I read a book jacket and the story was sad. Yeah, I'm like THAT lately.
20. Have you ever wanted to kill someone (not that you actually do it)?
Every f**king day.
21. What was the last song you listened to that wasn’t sung in English?
My kid makes up intelligible jibberish lyrics to songs all the time. So about 10 minutes ago.
22. One of our SS players generally leaves a critical comment on our memes. Which is fine. All's fair. Do you let meme authors know when you hate their memes?
No, I just dont do them.
23. What TV show would you like to be on?
Lost. Being stranded on a creepy magical island with Josh Holloway sounds awesome.
25. Have you ever been in a musical? If yes, do tell.
That would be unfortunate.
26. Do you follow your own style or everyone else’s?
I have gotten to an age where I just don't give a shit anymore.
27. What’s the last store you bought from?
28. In retrospect, have you ever let a person use you a lot?
Those were the days...(sigh)
29. What are you doing two days from now?
30. Did you ever believe there were monsters in your closet?
No. But there are definitely skeletons.
31. When you graduated high school, did you let random people sign your yearbook or just close friends?
I hated high school so much that I refused to buy a yearbook.
32. Would you consider adopting a child that had a mental illness?
I wouldn't adopt a child. I have a child. She's enough. And as many of you know, having a preschooler in your house is very much like living with a person with mental illness.
33. Does thinking about death scare you?
No. Thinking about living forever does though.
34. If you died, do you believe that you go to Heaven or Hell and where would your spirit go?
I hope it isn't hell because I am convinced that hell for me would be being stuck at Chuck E. Cheese's on a Saturday afternoon for all of eternity.
35. Who did you last write a snail mail letter to and why?
Again, is this 1997?
36. Do you care what people say or think about you?
Only if they're plotting my demise. And to them I say, "BRING IT!"
37. Have you ever been threatened?
I have a 4 year old
38. Which side of your family do you get most of your qualities from?
Physical, Dads. Mental? Moms. And I really wish it was the other way around. My dad's side is the sane side.
39. What was the last thing with alcohol that you drank?
I don't know but I am pretty sure it was a long time ago.
40. Have you ever kept a relationship a secret?
I am not telling.
|Nothing creepy about this...|