Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

As much as I complain about my kid, she really is amazingly adorable and wonderful.  This morning after sleeping in until a whopping 8:30 am, as I came down the stairs Lila came speeding through the house smashing her shoulder on the doorway to yell "Happy Mother's Day" at the top of her lungs for me.  Now, I knew she hurt herself, but she was trying SO HARD to be strong and brave and I saw her little lip quivering but she refused to cry.

Next she gave me my presents...a leather bracelet she picked out for me at Target because "It's rockin'" and a pretty little book she made for me at preschool. 


Well, they spelled my name wrong but you have to love a 3 year old's perception of age!



Seriously, how fucking cute are my kid's answers?


I LOVE HER.

Then she presented me with the gift her and her Mia (Ben's mom) made for me over the course of the last two weekends.  It's a MAILBOX!

I blotted out the names and address.  Sorry stalkers!
Seriously.  I have never ben so happy to have this little on to take care of and I hope that you all can find joy in your special day as well!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, MOMMIES!

5 comments:

  1. So you had her when you were 10?! Slut. JK
    Happy Mother's Day! That little book is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day, Selena! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute post! I love her little book :)

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. What did you think?