Friday, April 22, 2011

I think I can identify the killer!

So, I saw this:

Fla. dad tells 911 toddler fatally shot mom

By KELLI KENNEDY, Associated Press Kelli Kennedy, Associated Press – 2 hrs 20 mins ago

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – Police are questioning the father of a 2-year-old boy who claims his son somehow got a hold of a pistol and shot the toddler's mother to death.


(Read the whole article here)

And all I could think was how I wanted to see the mug shot because I am sure the kid looks a lot like this:




Now, I realize this is a terrible and sad story, but this is just where my mind goes sometimes.

3 comments:

  1. I LOL'ed. There's room in this handbasket for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me think of the secret life of bees too. Poor little boy. I tend to believe that if I go out of this world before my time, it'll be at the hands of one of my evil minions, I mean mini mes, I mean lovely daughters! I feel bad for that little boy, but I also doubt that this is the whole story. How can a toddler handle, lift, or aim such a gun? They weigh quite a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it fortunately or unfortunately that my mind goes there sometimes too? :P

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. What did you think?