FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY!
I used to do all those dumb myspace surveys...so when I found this on The Little Things We Do I thought "HELL YEAH!!!"
1. Something that makes me a great friend is That I will force you to do a guest post on my blog and litter your facebook newsfeed with insane political rants...wait...what was the question?
2. I am a way better mother than Brittney Spears. I figure that if I set my goals low I am less likely to be disappointed.
3. I am not Looking forward to my kid turning from a brooding, moody asshole kid to a brooding moody asshole teenager. Seriously. I am starting NOW praying for the strength not to strangle my kid the first time she tells me that she hates me and wishes I was dead.
4. If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be FULL OF SHIT. Wow. I didn't even have to think about that one.
5. Something I'm really cheap about is Everything. But not by choice. It's just that I am also broke so Target clothes and Payless shoes are a way of life.
6. Something I'm willing to splurge on is Coffee. Every day. Because I like to bring coffee to work and am completely hopeless at remembering to bring a travel cup home when I'm done with it. Plus, coffee out tastes better than coffee from home.
7. I would trade my soul for a kid who goes to bed easily and sleeps well in a heartbeat. (Do I need to explain this?)