Friday, April 8, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!

FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY!

I used to do all those dumb myspace surveys...so when I found this on The Little Things We Do I thought "HELL YEAH!!!"

1. Something that makes me a great friend is That I will force you to do a guest post on my blog and litter your facebook newsfeed with insane political rants...wait...what was the question?


2. I am a way better mother than Brittney Spears.  I figure that if I set my goals low I am less likely to be disappointed. 


3. I am not Looking forward to my kid turning from a brooding, moody asshole kid to a brooding moody asshole teenager.  Seriously.  I am starting NOW praying for the strength not to strangle my kid the first time she tells me that she hates me and wishes I was dead.


4. If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be FULL OF SHIT.  Wow.  I didn't even have to think about that one.


5. Something I'm really cheap about is Everything.  But not by choice.  It's just that I am also broke so Target clothes and Payless shoes are a way of life.

6. Something I'm willing to splurge on is Coffee.  Every day.  Because I like to bring coffee to work and am completely hopeless at remembering to bring a travel cup home when I'm done with it.  Plus, coffee out tastes better than coffee from home.


7. I would trade my soul for a kid who goes to bed easily and sleeps well  in a heartbeat. (Do I need to explain this?)

3 comments:

  1. I almost completely agree with number 7. :) I had PPD, too... hated it (of course, who the hell enjoys it?). Glad to see someone else admitting to having gone throught it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you would like a lovely ribbon to adorn some corner of the internets, come by my blog and copy/paste. No need to comply with the meme either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you can afford Payless Shoes? You're richer than me girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. What did you think?